Show All Answers

1. Must the deduct meter be purchased from Findlay Municipal Authority?
2. What type of wire must I use to connect my deduct meter?
3. Who runs the wire for my deduct meter?
4. Where must I locate my deduct meter?
5. Where do I run the meter wire outside the house?
6. What must I complete before my deduct meter can be connected by FTMA?
7. What do I do to get my deduct meter connected?