How do I get a Recycling Cart?

Recycling Carts are available at the Municipal Building in Clinton - Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If you are moving into a new construction, one Recycling Cart is issued to you for free. Carts are assigned to addresses, so there should already be a cart at existing residences. Additional or replacement carts are also available for $20. Be sure to contact Waste Management to arrange an account to have your trash and recycling collected. Waste Management's telephone number is 800-866-4460.

Show All Answers

1. What kind of work requires a building permit?
2. I put 1271 Route 30 into my GPS to come to the Municipal Building and now I'm in Beaver County - help!
3. How do I get information on availability and costs for reserving the Activity Center in Imperial?
4. How do I get a Recycling Cart?
5. My street light is out, who should I call?
6. How do I reserve a ballfield?
7. How do I make a pavilion reservation?
8. Who is responsible for snow removal on Old 978? (Enlow Road)
9. How many miles of roads are Township owned?
10. Who does snow removal on Route 30?
11. How do I find information on programs and/or events in the Township?