Name Changes

The Allegheny County Treasurer's Office and the Findlay Tax Collector cannot add, delete or change the name that appears on your tax bill. To do this, under the law, you must record a new deed at the Recorder of Deeds Office. If your name is misspelled on the tax bill but correct on the deed, contact the office of Property Assessment at 412-350-4600 prompt 10 to get it corrected.