The Building Inspection Department has application forms that are necessary to complete any development project in the township. They range from applications for a building permit, zoning permit to Workers Compensation. The list below contains links for viewing a form in your browser or downloading it to your own computer to view off-line. When viewed in your browser, the forms will open in a new browser window.
These online forms are in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf). You will need to install the Adobe Acrobat Reader before you can view them. The reader is available at no charge on the Adobe website and can be used with Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Quick Reference Information
PLEASE NOTE: ON OCTOBER 30, 2019, THE FINDLAY TOWNSHIP BUILDING INSPECTION DEPARTMENT ADOPTED A NEW ELECTRICAL INSPECTION POLICY. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR BUILDING INSPECTION OFFICE
AT 724-695-0500 X 250 OR X 258
Residential (click individual link for PDF)
1. Residential Building Permits Information Sheet
2. New Home or Residential Addition Requirements (revised 11/2018)
3. Swimming Pool Requirements (revised 11/2018)
4. Residential Deck Requirements (revised 11/2018)
5. Utility and Misc. Use Structures Requirements
Commercial (click individual link for PDF)
1. Commercial Construction Building Permit Application Submittal Requirements Checklist (updated November, 2018)
2. Food Facility (construction or remodel)
- Commercial (non-residential) Building Permit Application EFF. 3/2019 - THIS APPLICATION IS NOW 2 PAGES, MUST SUBMIT BOTH
- Commercial Occupancy Permit Application
- Construction Shed / Trailer Permit Application
- Accessible Route Cost Verification Form
- Zoning Permit-Use By Right (Commercial and Residential) Application
- Workers Compensation Form (Commercial and Residential)
- Residential Building Permit Application
- Residential Occupancy Permit Appication
- Findlay Township Fee Schedule
PLEASE NOTE: Findlay Township does not require Contractor or Business Licenses, however proof of Worker's Compensation Insurance is required.